The Board of Advanced Studies and Research will concentrate on the following:
- To regulate MPhil/MS and Ph.D. programs in accordance with the rules in vogue
- To organize training programs for the young scholars both on the campus and at Summer Camp in collaboration with other institutions in various areas like the writing of research proposals, conduction of qualitative, quantitative, and scientific research and presentation skills, etc.
- To suggest ways and means for capacity building of the would-be supervisors
- To explore avenues of collaboration with agencies active in research both nationally and internationally
- To promote quality research in the light of guidelines received from the HEC and also benefit from the experiences of other research institutions of standing
- To encourage research that seeks to promote the welfare of mankind at large.