UNIVERSITY OF BALTISTAN, SKARDU
Quotations required from LPG Suppliers for the winter 2018
Date: November 02, 2018
LPG sealed quotations are required on the basis of following terms and conditions.
- LPG sealed quotations are required from potential suppliers for the purchase of LPG w.e.f November 17, 2018 to March 30, 2019.
- Sealed LPG quotations must reach the treasurer office on November 16, 2018 at 2:00 pm.
- Late submission of quotations will not be entertained.
- Submitted quotations will be opened by the Purchase Committee of UOBS in the presence of qualified suppliers on November 16 at 3:00 pm.
- The University reserves full right to reject any or all quotations.
- The quotation that offers the lowest rate will probably be selected for supply.
- The selected supplier will be responsible for ensuring required quantity during the agreement period.
- In case of any deviation in Weight, quality and service from the standard, further supply may be stopped or cancelled by the concerned authority.
- Quotation must consist of LPG rate per KG, Cost of Regulator, and Service/delivery Charges per trip.
- Payment of bills will be processed after the delivery of the stock successfully.
- Payment will be made through cross cheque.
- Delivery of stock will only be made when proper order is placed.
- In case of any shortage of LPG in the market due to any reason, supplier will be responsible to keep the university stock in reserve in order to ensure the smooth supply of LPG.
University of Baltistan Skardu