How to Apply
Follow the below links
Online Admission Forms Submission
- To access from outside the university network.
- From any campus of the University of Baltistan, Skardu.
- Sign up for Registration:
Visit the admission portal and create an account to initiate the registration process.
- Fill Admission Form After Login:
Log in to your account and complete the admission form with accurate details.
- Upload Documents:
Upload all the relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Print Admission Fee Slip:
After successfully filling out the admission form, print the admission fee slip for payment.
- Submit Fee in Mentioned Banks:
Deposit the admission fee at any of the specified banks mentioned on the fee slip.
- Submit the following documents during office hours at the Admission Office, City Campus, University of Baltistan, Skardu, before the last date of admission:
- Printed admission form (signed by Applicant and Parent/Guardian)
- Deposited admission processing fee slip
- Two copies of all academic records (Transcripts, Degrees, Equivalence Certificates, etc.)
- Copy of Domicile Certificate
- Three passport-size photographs with a blue background
- Two copies of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form ‘B’ (Applicant, Parents/Guardian)
Applications will only be considered if the hard copy of all required documents is submitted at the Admission Office, UOBS, before the due date.
Please note that the admission requirements and process may change from time to time, so it is always best to check the university website for the latest information.