Education for Life with Human Dignity, Civic Responsibility and Economic Prosperity
- To produce dynamic educators with capabilities of change management through learning from life and for life, who can
serve in educational institutions to ensure quality of teaching and learning.
- To equip prospective teachers with modern pedagogical methods and skills.
- To enhance competence and efficiency in school level content courses.
- To improve skills in communication and learning technologies
- To develop managerial and leadership skills among prospective teachers to become educational leaders.
- To nurture moral and civic values with awareness of environmental protection and human rights.
- To develop basic understanding of child development and psychology.
- To develop curiosity for investigation and skills of conducting research
- To enable learners be cognizant about contemporary trend and issues in education.
- To enhance skills of educational assessment and evaluation.
- To prepare curriculum developers at school/subject level.