Admission Procedure at University of Baltistan, Skardu
- University of Baltistan offers admissions for BS/Bachelor (4 years) and Master (2 years) degree programs once a year.
- Admission will be awarded to all eligible candidates as per following;
- 80% of total seats in each discipline in each department will be reserved for the candidates having domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Rest of 20% seatsin each discipline in each department will be for the candidates from other regions/cities of Pakistan excluding Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Foreign students need to submit their applications through HEC, Government of Pakistan. Their candidacy will solely depend upon the availability of seat in the 20% described in (b) above.
- University of Baltistan believes in equality and equity.
- The Admission Office of the University will announce the number of seats on open-merit and quota basis once the departmental council decides it and conveyed to the Admission Office.
- The Admission Office will advertise admission on University website.
- All the candidates seeking admission at University of Baltistan will submit the complete application form along with all the required documents duly attested by an officer (BPS-17) or above.
- Attested copies of S.S.C, H.S.S.C or equivalent examination certificates (for BS programs).
- Attested copies of S.S.C, H.S.S.C, B.A/B.Com/BSc or equivalent examination certificates (for Master programs).
- Attested copies of detail marks certificates.
- Attested copy of character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Attested copy of domicile certificate.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Migration certificate (original) within 15 days after admission.
- Attested copy of computerized national identity card or form ‘B’.
- Applicants are required to submit an affidavit signed by him/her and countersigned by his/her father/guardian guaranteeing that the applicant will not violate the statutes, rules and regulations of the University. Moreover, s/he will be bound to abide by the instructions issued by the University administration, Head of department or teacher.
- The Departmental Admission Committee,comprising of the following faculty members, will be responsible to determine admission related matters:
HoD of the concerned department Convener
Three senior faculty members Members